- Old and trusted
- Solid Welcome Package
- MGA license
- Huge jackpot
- No Welcome Bonus Spins
- A few software providers
- Opened: 2000
- Owner: Digimedia Ltd
- Minimum withdrawal: €20
- Withdrawal Limit: -
- Withdrawal Time: 1 - 5 Business Days
- Mobile Casino: Yes
- Support: 24/7
- Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Yes
- Games Number: N/A
- Games: Jackpots, Live Casino, Slots, and Table Games
Experience gaming excellence at an online casino that’s been around since 2000. All Slots Casino offers all the online entertainment that one needs in one place, with more than 500 casino games, regular promotions and friendly, around-the-clock support, all available in a safe and secure environment. The casino is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and has received the eCOGRA seal of approval for fair gaming and honest and responsible operation. This review will cover the promotions, games, banking options and customer support in more detail.
Bonuses and Promotions
All new players at All Slots Casino will receive a triple deposit bonus of up to €1500 in total. This works out to a 100% match bonus of up to €500 each on your first, second and third deposit. In order to receive the bonus, players are required to make a minimum deposit of at least €10 each time and should note that the wagering requirements are set at 50x before any winnings can be withdrawn.
There are plenty of other promotions to take part in, including a match offer every single day. This is known as the Daily Deal, and is based on each player’s individual gameplay – it’s, therefore, safe to assume that the more the player plays, the bigger the bonus could potentially be. All Slots also has a unique bonus offering in the form of a Bonus Wheel – every time the icon lights up in the player’s account, it means that the wheel is ready, and, with one single spin, players could win anything from bonus credits to cash credits, free spins, loyalty points and more.
The Loyalty Programme at All Slots features lucrative loyalty levels that can be unlocked simply by wagering, with each level offering unique rewards. Once a player progresses to the Privé level, faster point-earning potential, tailor-made offers and more could be waiting. The Loyalty Programme works as follows: every time a cash bet is placed on a game, the player will earn a certain amount of points. Once enough of these points have accumulated, they can be redeemed for casino bonus credits, and, the more points earned, the faster the player could unlock the next loyalty level.
All Slots Casino Games and Software
All Slots Casino offers players more than 500 casino games, including slots, video poker, table games, scratch cards/casual games, and even a Live Casino section. While most of the games have been designed by industry-leader, Microgaming, there is also a section that features games from NetEnt, with the Live Casino games being powered by software from award-winning Evolution Gaming. New games are released on a regular basis to keep the content fresh and exciting, and almost all the games are also compatible for mobile play, which means that you can play on your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. A Random Number Generator is used to ensure that all games are fair. Some of the categories at All Slots Casino include:
- Slots: Powered by NetEnt and Microgaming, in partnership with third-party gaming studios, players can indulge with 5-reel video slots with various themes and in-game bonus features, or classic 3-reel slots.
- Table Games: Enjoy a variety of blackjack, roulette, and other table games from Microgaming.
- Video Poker: All the classics are available, such as Jacks or Better, Double Bonus Poker and Power Poker.
- Casual Games: From arcade-style games to scratch cards and bingo, players can sit back and relax with a list of options to choose from.
- Live Casino: Powered by Evolution Gaming, players can enjoy unique variations on table games, such as Lightning Roulette, and gameshow-style games like Deal or No Deal and Dream Catcher.
Banking and Security
All Slots Casino makes use of the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure that all personal details are kept safe and secure. Deposit and withdrawal options include Visa and Mastercard, as well as web wallets like Skrill, Paysafecard, NETELLER, Euteller and INSTADEBIT. While deposits will reflect almost immediately in a player’s account, withdrawals may take a bit longer, depending on the payment option chosen. In some cases, especially with large withdrawals, players may be requested to provide the casino with documentation as part of the KYC (Know Your Customer) process – this is, however, a standard industry request.
All Slots Casino can be contacted via email or Live Chat. The team is available 24/7 and can assist with anything from a follow-up on a withdrawal, to a forgotten password and even some game recommendations. The casino also has a comprehensive FAQ section available, should players need a quick answer to some of the most frequently asked questions.
With more than 20 years of experience in the casino industry, All Slots ticks all the boxes when it comes to great online entertainment. A good selection of games, regular promotions, secure banking options and 24/7 support – it’s everything you need at an online casino.
However, the casino uses only a few gaming software providers so you may not find some games that are super popular now. Still, you should check All Slots Casino if you are looking for a stable and secure place to gamble online.
All Slots Casino FAQ
- Instant Banking
- Instant Banking
- Malta Gaming Authority
- Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Italy, North Korea, Myanmar (Burma), Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States