Casumo Casino Review
- Unlimited withdrawal
- Live chat option is available 24/7
- Features an all-purpose game catalogue
- UI is well-polished, as well as intuitive
- No speciality titles such as keno or scratch cards featured
- Lacks phone support
- Multiple restricted countries
Casumo Casino is one of the fastest growing and developing casinos in the market. The casino provides a wide selection of games from NetEnt, Microgaming, GreenTube, WMS (Williams Interactive), Quickspin, Play’n Go, Bally Barcrest, IGT, NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, and Thunderkick.
Casumo is licensed by Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, and Swedish Gambling Authority.
- Opened: 2012
- Owner: Casumo Services Limited Casinos
- Minimum withdrawal: €10
- Withdrawal Limit: No Limits
- Withdrawal Time: 0 - 5 days
- Mobile Casino: Yes
- Support: 24/7 Multilangual
- Email Support: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Yes
- Games Number: 2000+
- Games: Jackpots, Live Casino, and Slots
Ever since Casumo’s inception in 2012 by Casumo Services Limited Casinos, the industry-recognized a winner. But flash forward by a few years, has the casino grown like fine wine? In our review, we’ll take you through the game catalogue, bonuses, customer support options, and many more. Read on to learn how well the casino meets the average punter’s demands.
License: Jurisdiction of Malta. License: MGA/B2C/217/2012.
Casumo Bonus & Promotions
Obviously, this is what every player wants to hear first. The type of bonuses you’ll find on Casumo include a welcome bonus, daily and weekly reloads tournaments and a VIP scheme.
The Welcome Bonus
The welcome bonus awaiting you in the casino is a combination of 30 wager-free spins on a pre-selected slot and a 100% match bonus up to €300. While the free spins come wager-free and require only a registration to activate, the same can’t be said about the second. It carries some requirements—the minimum deposit to qualify for the bonus is €10, comes with a 30x wagering time, and an eligibility period of 30 days.
The Daily and Weekly Reloads
These reload needs you to convert points generated from playing into free spins and bonus cash. The more you bet, the better the conversion rate becomes. To check your status, look at your avatar’s belt for any color change. Naturally, the black belt is the best.
The Reel Tournament
Casumo features a simple tournament designed slot lovers. Players compete against other players, and usually, it involves winning points. The tournament’s difficulty is increased by time and spin limit. To gather points, big wins, consecutive spin wins, and many more give the biggest reward.
Games and the Gaming Software
Some of the software suppliers backing Casumo are NetEnt, Microgaming, Quickspin, Play’n Go, IGT, NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, and Thunderkick. These studios are the source of the multi-category game library, which entails video slots, jackpots, table games, and a live casino.
Video Slots and Jackpots
In this category, you’ll find popular slots like Ivanhoe and Gonzo’s Quest. There are also jackpots such as Mega Moolah in here. Regardless of which one you play, bet sizes range from £0.1 to £250, across bet lines ranging from 10 to 250 paylines.
Table and Card Games
Games such as baccarat, poker, roulette, blackjack, and many variants. The variants are also known as tables, and they depend on speed, language, theme, and betting limits. Betting limits to expect is from €1 to €2,500.
Live Casino Games
Live versions of baccarat, poker, roulette, dream catcher, and essentially every other table and card games. Tables are plenty, and they vary by speed, theme, video resolution, and betting limits. The table limits usually range from €1 to €2.5K.
Casumo Payment Options
Choices on Casumo, pertaining to payment options include e-wallets, debit and credit card options, plus wire transfer.
For Making Deposits: MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Visa, Trustly, EcoPayz, iDEAL, Bitcoin, Skrill, and WebMoney.
For Making Withdrawals: MasterCard, Neteller, Visa, Skrill, and Bank Wire Transfer.
The Withdrawal and Deposit Limits
The minimum you can deposit ranges from £10 to €30, while the max ranges from €2.5K to €20K. For the withdrawal, on the other hand, the minimum that can be withdrawn is £10 while the max is unlimited.
Less than 24 Hours
Between 3-5 Days
Between 3-7 Days
Up to 72 hours If KYC is Required
The website is well-polished to work on mobile devices running iOS, Android, or even Windows. It comes with intuitive features such as a search bar for games and providers, and a grid layout for easy navigation. What’s more, Casumo has an app as well for Android and iOS devices to download. And it would fall short of the best online casino sites if players can’t switch to their preferred language. This is regardless if you use a browser or an app to the game.
The only drawback to using the mobile platform to the game is the same as every other casino. Access to the entire game catalogue is restricted to the desktop experience only. But, there’s at least a saving grace, which is that the most popular titles have been made available. And they all possess their individual customization options such as left and right-handed mode, as well as speed mode, and time limits.
Languages: English, German, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, and Norwegian.
Talking to the customer support can only be done in two ways; either by sending a message to their email address or using the live chat option. Both options are available 24/7, but using the live chat still remains the fastest route. Nevertheless, there’s a FAQ section to check out before using any of the support options.
Email Address: Hey@casumo.com
Security and Fairness
The casino’s security measures include SSL encryption and a TST certification. SSL encryption protects the player’s financial and personal data from hackers. As for the TST certification, the company is an independent testing agency known for evaluating games and their fair play measures. Specifically, the games’ random number generator is certified to be in working form.
Casumo offers a good selection of games, a live chat option, and a user-intuitive design. But at the same time, the lack of bonuses can’t be ignored. So, whether or not playing here is plausible entirely depends on every player’s preferences. If you won’t miss the bonuses, and only want to play your favourite table games, this is a good option. Otherwise, do try and consider alternatives.
- Malta Gaming Authority
- Swedish Gambling Authority
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission
- Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Asia, Australia, Austria, Aland Islands, Anguilla, Belgium, Bouvet Island, Bulgaria, China, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eritrea, Estonia, Faroe Islands, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Mayotte, Martinique, Macau, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar (Burma), Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norfolk Island, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Réunion, Saint Barthéley, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Western Sahara, Wallis and Futuna, and U.S. Minor Outlying Islands