Karamba Casino Review
- An old and reputable casino
- Plenty of payment options
- 24/7 Support
- Many restricted countries
- Old fashioned
- Slow withdrawals
Karamba casino was opened in 2005. This is one of the oldest online casinos in the industry. Has plenty of great things to offer.
- Opened: 2005
- Owner: ASG Technologies Ltd Casinos
- Minimum withdrawal: €/$ 10
- Withdrawal Limit: €7,000 per month
- Withdrawal Time: 3 - 8 Business Days
- Mobile Casino: Yes
- Support: From 8AM to 1AM, 7 days
- Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Yes
- Games Number: 1000+
- Games: Live Casino, Scratch Cards, Slots, and Sportsbook
Ahhhh… Karamba! This is the name of the online casino, not just the word we use when things do not go well. Karamba was opened in 2005. A pretty long time ago. The company (ASG Technologies Ltd Casinos) which manages this casino, also owns a few other names.
Players find the games made by Amaya, NetEnt, Quickspin, Microgaming and some others. They offer from traditional three-reel games to modern fiver-reel.
Furthermore, Karamba offers a lot of scratch games. Probably, the best supply in the market. Besides these, the casino provides you with many table games following the traditional Vegas rules. And that is not all. Karamba has something to offer for live casino lovers as well. Traditional games such as baccarat, roulette, poker, blackjack, and dream catcher are available here. Important to mention, that some of them support more than the English language only.
Karamba is optimized for mobile devices as well. It ensures that many of the games available here can be played on your mobile or tablet with Android or iOS software. That also includes a live casino and scratch games too. Android users can download an app from the App Store.
At the same time, Karamba has a separate place ready for sports betting. But we will not expand about it here.
Ohh, Karamba! It has some great deals for every new player. Starting with the first deposit bonus, ending with a VIP program. But let’s go step by step.
The casino has a 100% match bonus for up to €200, plus 100 free spins. Also, the players participate in various contests where prizes like a trip to Hawaii waits for one lucky gambler.
Furthermore, the more player plays the more points he earns. They can be converted into various bonuses, extra spins, personal offers, monthly cashback, and even a personal account manager.
Other than that, Karamba does not have any 2nd or 3rd deposit bonuses which we would love to see. But in order to find all promotions the casino has, visit our Karamba Bonuses section.
Karamba’s support is open from 06:00 GMT to 23:00 GMT, 7 days a week. It can be reached using different methods. First of all, and probably most convenient, is live chat. Secondly, customers get phone support which can be reached using an international phone number. Lastly, just fill a form and get an answer within 24 hours. Sadly, the support team has limited working hours, so the owl gamblers will have to wait till morning.
Karamba casino managed to earn its great reputation since the launch and it’s loved by many gamblers around the world. That is a decent place for trying your luck on slots games. Also, it should be loved by scratch games fan because of the great supply. VIP program offers great rewards for regular players, which is nice.
On the other hand, the quantity of slots games isn’t so big. Especially, if compared with new big online casinos. Moreover, support isn’t open 24/7 how it was before. And finally, the number of promotions could be slightly bigger.
All in all, try Karamba casino yourself. We are sure you will find something cool there.
- Bank Transfer
- Bank Transfer
- Malta Gaming Authority
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission
- Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Asia, Australia, Aland Islands, Anguilla, Aruba, Benin, Bolivia, Bouvet Island, Brazil, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Gaza Strip, Ghana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Laos, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mauritius, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda, Réunion, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United States, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe