- Old & Trusted casino
- MGA licensed
- Sportsbook feature
- The UK is not accepted
- Opened: 2009
- Owner: Condor Malta Limited
- Minimum withdrawal: €20
- Withdrawal Limit: €1,000 per week; €2,500 per month
- Withdrawal Time: 1 - 5 Days
- Mobile Casino: No
- Support: 12.00 CET to 24.00 CET
- Email Support: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Yes
- Games Number: 4000+
- Games: Live Casino, Slots, Sportsbook, and Virtual Sports
Rembrandt Casino channels their exquisite taste into this online casino and live dealer experience, with over 1,500 slot games to choose from, it is an endless source of entertainment with exciting ways to win everywhere you look. Fully licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), it is safe to say that in playing Rembrandt’s online casino, Live Dealer and video slots, you have a secure and trusted environment; so you can sit back, relax and truly enjoy your play with peace of mind.
Rembrandt Casino offers a 100% welcome bonus with up to €200 available upon the first deposit, it is always good news to see that you have doubled your money before you have even spun a reel or been dealt a card. Rembrandt also brings frequent eye-catching promotions to the table in order to maximize the value for money available to the players, all of this is achieved whilst maintaining a high class and entertaining experience to players of all ages and expertise.
Games & Software
Rembrandt Casino presents over 1,500 exhilarating casino and slot games from more than twenty leading games providers such as Microgaming, Red Tiger and Quickspin who deliver the latest games like Arctic Magic, Legendary Excalibur and Wild Chase: Tokyo Go!
Making up part of the Rembrandt portfolio are 51 Jackpot games ranging from traditional games such as Fruit Fiesta which is a 5-reel classic to the thrilling and modern Basic Instinct, which uses features from the cult movie of the same name. The huge range of slots that are available at RembrandtCasino are accompanied by an ever-classy Live Dealer experience, the Live Dealer is well presented, delivering a flurry of live roulette and casino games that are provided by industry leader Netent.
Rembrandt Casino brings a little piece of high society to your table for as little as €10, which is the minimum deposit amount, however, it is handy to know that if you are one of the 2,153 billionaires in the world, there is no upper limit. The choices to deposit at Rembrandt Casino come in copious amounts and are a fine example of how to move with the times. You can deposit with Visa and Mastercard, you can also deposit with bank transfer, however, with e-wallets now a hugely popular deposit method for so many people, Rembrandt has delivered; you have the option to deposit via Skrill, Neteller, Ideal, Sofort, Euteller, DotPay, Trustly, TrustPay, GiroPay, Epro, Bancontact/Mister Cash, Qiwi, Paysafe, Paytrail and more. Depending on how many lucky winners there are, payouts are fast at Rembrandt Casino, withdrawal is typically paid within 48 hours.
Rembrandt Casino utilizes the services of a knowledgeable and dedicated network of skilled support staff ready and waiting to assist if and when they are needed. The player support services are provided between 12:00 and 00:00 and come in the form of Live Chat, a contact form and by email. For VIP account holders, there is a useful telephone and call back service.
You can sample the delights of Rembrandt Casino by navigating effortlessly through the signup process and into the casino, here you will find games galore and as far as the eye can see. Rembrandt is designed impeccably and is very delicate on the eyes with gentle colours and amazing artwork.
Another feature at Rembrandt Casino is a rolling news bar, you can get a glimpse of the prizes and jackpots being won all around you and all of the time.
First of all, this online casino is in the business for a long time. So it can be trusted. The team behind really knows how to run a successful online casino. Moreover, the Rembrandt brand has a lot to offer. From convenient payment options to a wide list of features such as Sportsbook and Virtual sports.
However, Rembrandt has a huge list of restricted countries. Also, it limits withdrawals up to €2,500 per month which is pretty low.
All in all, this casino is really worth your attention, especially if you are a traditional player who looks for a regular casino without blinky features.
We have lowered the score due to appeared reports of delayed payouts. Also, unethical behaviour such as breach of self-exclusion terms.
- Wire Transfer
- Wire Transfer
- Malta Gaming Authority
- Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Armenia, Australia, Antarctica, Aland Islands, Aruba, American Samoa, Bahamas, Bahrain, Belarus, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Cote dIvoire, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Guernsey, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guam, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Isle of Man, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Netherlands Antilles, Northern Marina Islands, Nicaragua, Norfolk Island, Palau, Panama, Palestine, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Rwanda, Réunion, St Lucia, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Saint Helena, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Island, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Virgin Islands, Zimbabwe, and US Virgin Islands