SpinShake Casino Review
- Lots of games
- MGA and UKGC licenses
- Generous welcome bonus
- Many restricted countries
- Opened: 2019
- Owner: Grasswood
- Minimum withdrawal: €20
- Withdrawal Limit: €7,000 per month (higher for VIPs)
- Withdrawal Time: 3 - 10 Business Days
- Mobile Casino: Yes
- Support: 24/7
- Email Support: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Yes
- Games Number: N/A
- Games: Live Casino, Scratch Cards, and Slots
Spinshake is still a pretty young name knocking to the gambling industry. However, it already has a few perks which Chap liked about this online casino. The Spinshake casino has an MGA and UKGC licenses which ensure that it follows strict regulations and rules.
Furthermore, the casino has a lot of great slots games. Well, it’s not a surprise since the casino title says Spin and Shake. Together with a juicy welcome package, the players really would shake the awesome slots here.
But not to put everything in one place, let’s move forward and find out more in-depth details about the online casino in this Spinshake review.
Spinshake Bonus, Promotions and VIP
As always, we hunt for the best and juiciest bonuses possible. Fortunately, Spinshake has something awesome to offer. The welcome package consists of 3 bonuses. First one is the most generous and awards new players with a match bonus of 100% up to €500 plus 200 free spins which let to play on Book of Dead, Moon Princess, Reactoonz, and Fire Joker. Four days in a row, 50 spins each day, new game everyday.
- 1st deposit – 100% up to $/€500
- 2nd deposit – 50% up to $/€500
- 3rd deposit – 50% up to $/€500
How does that sound? Pretty good.
For weekend players, Spinshake has something special. It’s Sunday Free Spins bonus – the player needs to find out on which game these spins appear. However, only users who deposited within the last 14 days are eligible for this promotion.
The casino has a solid and wide VIP program. It is split into 7 different levels – New Member, Bronze VIP, Silver VIP, Gold VIP, Platinum VIP, Premium VIP, and Prestige VIP. Depending on the lever, the players can get monthly cashback, personal account manager, personalised offers, higher deposit and cashout limits, express withdrawal, etc. While all the levels get Birthday Bonus. If you are a constant player, becoming a VIP should be considered.
Spinshake has tons of top-notch gaming providers. Just to name a few – Quickspin, Rabcat, NetEnt, Playn’ Go, Habanero, GameArt, Tom Horn, Red Tiger Gaming, IGT, and many more. So the selection of games should pat the heart of every player. We found Book of Dead, Starburst, Twin Spin, Ramses Book, Gold Vein, Ice Gems after all. Not to mention hundreds of other highest quality games.
Furthermore, players find a live casino with most popular games – many variations of Blackjack, Roulette in different languages, Dream Catcher, and Bacarrat. On the other hand, the selection of live casino games is far away from the best, but it should be okay for playing once in a while.
Table games fans should be disappointed. There is no category for that. However, the players are compensated with a great selection of Scratchcard games.
Browsing through the games can be conducted using Game Search feature, so the gamblers should easily find what they exactly are looking for. Well, Spinshake has a lot of games and browsing through them one at a time would take ages.
Spinshake online casino goes with the safest options. Only the most trusted and reputable payment methods are available here. For putting money in the players can go with Visa or Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Payr, Bank transfer, and a few others.
While the withdrawal methods list is a bit shorter. Of course, there are bank cards and transfers, e-wallets such as Skrill or Neteller, Paypal and a couple of other convenient options.
However, the number of payment options does not cover all the methods we might want. Still, for conservative players, this should be more than enough.
As every trusted online casino, Spinshake provides a few different ways to contact its support team. Firstly, it’s live chat – probably the most convenient and fastest way to get help. When live chat is not available, go with email support. It guarantees help within 24 hours. But before that, you may want to check a detailed FAQ. It might save you a lot of time.
Sadly, there is no phone support available. But since there is a live chat option, this is not a big deal.
Spinshake gives a lot of its attention to security and trustworthiness. Chap thinks it is great! It explains why the casino goes with a lower number of payment providers. Furthermore, Spinshake has a really solid supply of slots games. Of course, they are provided by very reputable gaming developers, but once again, this is the philosophy of this online casino.
All in all, you will find everything for high-quality game experience – great games, convenient payment options, easy-to-use website, and decent support. What can you ask more for?
Sadly, the casino does not accept the players from tens of countries. Check if yours is not on the list.
- Bank Transfer
- International Wire Transfer
- Mister Cash
- Bank Transfer
- International Wire Transfer
- Mister Cash
- Malta Gaming Authority
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission
- Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Austria, Aland Islands, Anguilla, Aruba, Benin, Bolivia, Bouvet Island, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Gaza Strip, Ghana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Rwanda, Réunion, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Somalia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United States, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Wallis and Futuna