- The multi-genre library includes video poker and progressive jackpots
- The platform is well-optimized for mobile devices
- High-security SSL encryption in place
- The bonus program is exciting
- No withdrawal limits
- Restricted in many countries
- Wagering requirements aren’t the best
- Opened: 2019
- Owner: Dreamplex Ltd
- Minimum withdrawal: €10
- Withdrawal Limit: No Limits
- Withdrawal Time: 0 - 2 Business Days
- Mobile Casino: Yes
- Support: 24/7
- Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Yes
- Games Number: 1500+
- Games: Jackpots, Live Casino, and Slots
Wishmaker casino was launched in 2019 by MT SecureTrade Limited Casinos and it features the usual package. This means a big library, slew of bonuses, plus a diverse customer support system. Mobile UI also sits on your screen like butter on bread, which is always a kicker. But, let’s be serious—Wishmaker casino isn’t the only one boasting such. So, let’s take a deep dive into the casino’s services below (everything we listed and more).
Licenses: Malta Gaming Authority
Wishmaker Casino’s Various Promos
Bonuses are the casino’s way of saying “Hi”, and Wishmakers has its collection of it. This includes the likes of welcome bonuses and, weekly and monthly perks. Tournaments are not that common, likewise a VIP program.
The Welcome Bonus
The welcome bonus here requires you to deposit $20. After which, you’ll be given 100 chances to win bonus cash of up to $9,900. Put simply, the chances are 100 free spins on Dead or Alive 2. To withdraw any of your winnings from the spins you make, you’ll have to wager the bonus 35 times. Also, the max you can win is $10K.
Wishmaker’s Wishing Well
The Wishing Well is Wishmaker’s side game that requires tokens to play. It’s like spin the wheel, with there being up to 7 different rewards for players to win. You can always look up Wishing Well tokens in the “Available Bonuses” page.
The Wish Shop
The Wish Shop is the spot where players exchange points for rewards. These are called wishcoins, and the more you play games, the more you’ll be awarded. The reward can span from free spins to bonus cash, with some needing deposits and others not requiring it. Also, the wagering requirements differ depending on how many wishcoins you exchange.
P.S You win three of the same kind when it comes to Lucky gems. Rewards include a big loot of wishcoins.
Casino’s Games and the Studios Providing Them
You’ll find anything from video slots and jackpots to table/card and live games. All these are sourced from top-notch gaming studios like Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Betsoft, Nyx Interactive, Bally, Play’n GO, Quickspin, Yggdrasil Gaming, Big Time Gaming, and Elk Studios.
Pokies and Jackpots
Pokies to expect from Wishmaker casino entail the likes of 3-reel, 5-reel, and 7-reel titles. This is in combination with titles that come with both fixed and unfixed paylines. With the latter, there are some jackpots with up to 243 paylines for gamblers to bet on. Luckily, even in those games, the minimum bet is still $0.01, while the max is $25. Popular choices are Rise of the Dead, Ecuador Gold, Starburst, Absolootly Mad Mega Moolah, Playboy Gold, and Imperial Riches.
Baccarat, roulette, video poker, blackjack, and their many versions are available in this category. One thing to note is that you won’t only find tables varying by rules, but also by betting limits. The minimum you can bet is $0.50 while the max can be as high as $2.5K.
The live casino contains the live versions of all the card and table games you find on the casino. From baccarat to poker variants, you’ll find plenty of tables to choose from depending on certain factors. They include betting ranges, dealers, camera angle and theme, and gameplay rules. With the first one, the min you can bet is 50 cents ($0.50) as well, while max starts from $1K.
Wishmaker’s Payment Options
You have quite some payment methods to choose from including credit and debit cards, e-wallets, and the standard bank wire transfer. Currently, they don’t offer cryptocurrencies as payment methods.
For Making Deposits: MasterCard and VISA, PaySafeCard, Euteller, Skrill, Neteller, Trustly, Wire Transfer and Zimpler.
For Making Withdrawals: Bank Wire Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Euteller, PaySafeCard, EcoPayz, Trustly, and VISA.
The Deposit and Withdrawal Limits
The minimum you can deposit starts from $10 while the max starts from $2K. As for the withdrawal limits, the min you can expect to withdraw is also $10. As for the max, it starts from the same $2K. Finally, the casino’s KYC policies kick in when you’ve hit a cumulative payment (withdrawal and deposit) of $2k.
Less than 24 Hours
Between 3-5 Days
Between 3-7 Days
Up to 72 hours If KYC is Required
You can talk to the customer support either through live chat or their email. We would have recommended the FAQ section, but it’s not the most complete. So, we say you pass it and simply live chat directory with the support. In addition, only the email support option is available 24/7, while the live chat (English language) is only available between 1 am and 8:15 am.
Support Email: Hello@wishmaker.com
How Optimized is it for Mobile Devices?
The casino is optimized for mobile devices running anyone between iOS and Android. You can’t download any app, but there’s at least the instant-play. That is, you can load up any game instantly through any modern browser.
The Downsides to Playing at Wishmaker Casino
From the limited operating hours of the live chat agents to the subpar wagering requirements, Wishmaker casino isn’t perfect. But on second thought, no casino is. So, we recommend you try out Wishmaker casino only if you can let these cons pass.
Primarily, this is a slot lover’s casino, as even wagering contributions only count towards pokies. But, we can’t ignore the diverse library, easy-to-reach live chat option, and smooth and interactive UI at Wishmaker casino. So, have a trial of their services, courtesy of the demo mode before you decide to stay or to move on.
- Malta Gaming Authority
- Allowed Countries: Cambodia, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Curaçao, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Mayotte, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Montserrat, Micronesia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Norfolk Island, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda, Réunion, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome & Principe, Saint Barthéley, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Island, Uganda, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Virgin Islands, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Western Sahara, and Wallis and Futuna