There are plenty of different banks around the world. Every country has at least a few operating banks, while some bank brands cover more than one region. Depending on your country, you should be able to choose from a few available banks.
The payment method is the best choice for conservative players and for those who don’t want to open new accounts, provide personal details to e-wallets, and are not familiar with new technology such as cryptocurrencies.
How to Make a Deposit Using a Bank Transfer?
First of all, you must have an account at one of the online casinos that offer this payment method. We have a long list of such casinos. And then follow these very simple steps:
- Open an online casino cashier page
- Select deposit and choose “Bank transfer”
- You will get payment details such as bank name, account number, etc.
- Go to your bank website and choose the e-banking feature
- Initiate the transfer and enter the details you’ve got from the online casino
- Confirm and verify your payment
- Depending on the bank, funds should be deposited into the casino within 1-7 days.
How to Withdraw Funds From an Online Casino?
If the selected online casino has bank transfer withdrawal enabled, the procedure is very simple.
- Log in to your bank account and find your account number (IBAN)
- Go to the casino’s cashier and select withdrawal
- Provide your bank details such as account number, name, address, etc. Also, enter a withdrawal amount
- Confirm it
- Depending on the bank, country, and online casino, the funds will reach your bank account within 1-7 days
Bank transfer is one of the most popular payment options, but the reasons are very clear. It’s safe, we all know how to do it, and we must have a bank account anyway (in today’s world).
The negative side of bank transfers – slow payments. Most of the time it takes a few business days, and in some cases, it can take 7 days. That’s a lot!