- Features a diverse game catalogue including a live casino
- Live support available 24/7
- Website UI is interactive
- Available in multiple languages
- No phone support
- Bonuses not available for all countries
- Lots of restricted countries
- Mobile Casino: Yes
- Support: 24/7
- Email Support: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Yes
- Games Number: 1300+
- Games: Live Casino, Slots, and Table Games
21 sounds like a blackjack platform more than anything else, but it features one of the biggest numbers from multiple studios. Founded in 2018 by 21.com Ltd., the platform has had a few years to update their entire list of services. From games to their bonuses and support, this review breaks down each of their offers for you.
21 Bonus & Promotions
The promos you’ll find on 21 are the usual ones, including a welcome bonus, daily and weekly reloads, and tournaments. To be honest, 21 has tons of really juicy bonuses and extra promotions. Let’s check them more carefully.
The Welcome Bonuses
The highlight welcome bonus is a €1K cash prize plus 900 free spins on Vampires vs Wolves slot. But on the side, there’s also an exclusive bonus that gives 100 free spins on Den of Thieves. Moving on to the bigger promo; the cash prize is divided across your first four deposits on the casino. As for the free spins, you’re given 100 on registration (divided across 10 days), while the remaining 900 is given when you deposit. Wagering requirements come attached as usual, and it’s pretty steep, compared to others we’ve reviewed. For one, you must wager the bonus cash 50 times before you can withdraw your earnings.
On Your First Deposit: Using the bonus code BON1, your first deposit gives you a 100% match bonus up to €/$100 and even 900 Free Spins to play on Vampires vs Wolves.
On Your Second Deposit: Using the bonus code BON2, your second deposit gives you a 25% bonus up to €/$500.
On Your Third Deposit: Using the bonus code BON3, the third deposit you make gives a 50% match bonus up to €/$300.
On Your Fourth Deposit: Using the bonus code BON4, you’re given a 100% match bonus up to €/$100.
Pretty generous, huh?
Daily and Weekly Reloads
Daily and weekly reloads you’ll find on 21 include Sweet Easter Raffle (which has ended already), Pragmatic Play promo, and a few others.
Pragmatic Play Promo: The promo gives you free spins to play different Pragmatic Play titles. As for the rewards, players are given the chance to win from a huge prize pool worth €1,500,000.
Furthermore, 21 Casino has tons of other promotions that occur on holidays and other special occasions. So it’s very important to keep an eye on these special promotions. Some of them are very impressive and shouldn’t be missed!
The only €210,000 Yearly promo gives out a single free spin each day on the game of the month and depending on what you win, prizes are given out. Aside from the randomness, it’s also subjected to the same wagering requirements as others.
Games and Gaming Software
Some of the studios backing 21 up are 1x2Gaming, NetEnt, Thunderkick Games, Microgaming, NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, Play’n GO, and many more. Due to their numbers, the casino hosts a lot of casino-game genres, including video slots, table games, and live games. The selection of games is more than enough even for a very needy player.
The casino features lots of slots ranging from the usual 3-reel to the 7-reel variants (3D, video slots, etc). Popular ones are Wolf Gold, Book of the Dead, Wings of Ra, John Hunter, and the Scarab Queen, and even jackpots like Piggy Riches Megaways. The casino tries to cover most types of slots that players love. This is a fact that extends to the bet limits, which runs from €0.1 to €250 across varying paylines (from 5 to 243).
The usual games like baccarat, blackjack, roulette, poker, and their many variants (including 3D types) are available to be played here. But their main selling point is the number of tables which vary depending on the player’s preferred game speed and bet limits (usually from €1 to €5K).
Live Casino Games
You’ll find the live version of most baccarat, blackjack, roulette, and poker variants. They also come in the form of tables, and can as well vary by the gameplay speed, bet limits (from €1 to €15K), dealer, and even theme/privacy.
21 Casino’s Payment Options
The casino’s payment methods are the typical e-wallets, debit and credit card options, and even bank wire transfer.
For Making Deposits: MasterCard, Neteller, Visa, Skrill, PayPal, Trustly, Bank Transfer and some payment methods that depends on players location. To name a few iDebit, Interac, Instadebit, Paysafecard, EcoPayz, Venus Point, etc.
For Making Withdrawals: Bank Wire Transfer, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Trustly, Visa, Venus Point and some more. Important to mention, not all payment options that are available for depositing are available for withdrawing. However, you will find a full list of methods for withdrawals in the FAQ below.
The Withdrawal and Deposit Limits
The minimum you can deposit and withdraw ranges from €10-100 depending on which payment option you choose to use. As for the max you can deposit and withdraw, the former isn’t capped (except per transaction), while the latter is up to €5,000 per day, depending on the selected method.
The website is optimized for any mobile device running iOS or Android, wherein you only need to run the casino through a browser (courtesy of HTML 5). As is the norm, the desktop boasts a bigger library, but luckily, the mobile platform is no slouch.
Wherever you go, 21 Casino is literally in your pocket. It cannot get better!
You can talk to the customer support through their email address or by chatting them up live. The second option is far faster than the first and is likewise available in 5 languages including Deutsch and Norsk. Both options are also available to players 24/7.
Email Address: Support@21.com
The casino operates only under MGA license. So it means without UKGC or other licenses it cannot accept players from a lot of countries. It’s a shame that such a nice gambling venue doesn’t accept some countries.
Furthermore, the casino applies pretty high wagering requirements for a welcome bonus (50x). Be prepared to play a lot to fully use the bonus.
21 gets a lot of points for the attempt, at the least. The gambling platform spots everything from a varied game catalogue to huge bonus deals and great support. But it does come with some cons such as the rather steep bonus requirements. At this point, we recommend playing first and making a decision later. Luckily, players don’t need an account to use the demo mode.
- Venus Point
- Venus Point
- Malta Gaming Authority
- Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Burkina, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote dIvoire, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, North Korea, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macau, Madagascar, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritius, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Marina Islands, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands, Yemen, Zimbabwe, and Zambia