FoggyStar Casino Review
- More than 7,000 games
- Accepts cryptos
- No MGA or UKGC licenses
- No FIAT payment options
- Website: www.foggystar.com
- Opened: 2022
- Owner: FoggyStar Global LTD
- Minimum withdrawal: BTC 0.0005 / BCH 0.05 / ETH 0.01 / LTC 0.15 / DOGE 120 / USDT 30 / XRP 30
- Withdrawal Limit: Maximum withdrawal 250,000 USDT per month, no limit per week
- Withdrawal Time: Up to 24 hours, usually 1 hour
- Mobile Casino: Yes
- Support: Live Chat - 10:00 - 21:00, reply by email during 24 hours
- Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Yes
- Games Number: 7000+
- Games: Jackpots, Live Casino, Slots, and Table Games
FoggyStar online casino is crypto-oriented and supports main cryptocurrencies only. The casino was opened this year – 2022 and holds a license issued by Curacao authorities. Let’s find out the main pros and cons of this brand.
Bonuses & Promotions
From the very beginning, FoggyStar casino welcomes its newly registered users with great promotions. First of all, players get a no deposit bonus of 20 Free Spins. 5 are rewarded for subscribing bonus, and 15 more after a successful phone number verification. This bonus is subject to 35x wagering requirements.
Furthermore, players can get a match bonus. It consists of 3 deposits:
- 100% up to 1 BTC
- 75% up to 1 BTC
- 50% up to 1 BTC
Knowing that Bitcoin costs around $35,000 at the moment of this FoggyStar casino review is being written, that’s quite impressive.
*3 deposit bonuses have 25x bonus and deposit wagering requirements.
Finally, for every other reload, players get a 25% up to 1 BTC deposit bonus (with 20x deposit+bonus wagering requirements).
FoggyStar did a great job with bonuses as the user can always get something.
This is an awesome part. FoggyStar offers more than 7,000 titles from top-notch iGaming software providers such as Microgaming, 1×2 Gaming, BetGames, BetSoft, Big Time Gaming, and many more, including some little ones. Chap is sure, everyone will find what to play here. An awesome selection!
As Chap has said before, FoggyStar is a crypto casino so you will find an only crypto deposit and withdrawal methods. At the given moment, the casino supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dogecoin, and Tether.
FoggyStar online casino is a decent place to gamble using cryptocurrencies. It offers good bonuses and has a lot of games. Every player should be fine with the things this casino provides.
However, the only and biggest downside – the casino holds only a Curacao license, but it is normal practice nowadays. And it is hard to find a crypto casino with MGA or UKGC licenses.
Still, you should give this one a try. And as always Chap wishes you best of luck!
- Curacao Gaming Commission
- Restricted Countries: France, Netherlands, United States, United Kingdom, Latvia, Lithuania, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Aruba, Bonaire Sint Eustatius and Saba, Curaçao, and Saint Martin